Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And so it begins...

Well, here we go! Hard to believe this is my very first blog, but hey, what better way to start a blog than to document my most gratifying semester yet.

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Tova Diamond and I'm just beginning my second semester of my senior year at the Missouri School of Journalism studying magazine design with hopes to head off to New York post graduation. I've been on the magazine design track since I was first introduced to graphic design in high school, and I've been intrigued by it ever since. I hope this blog not only provides an outlet for me to express my own personal findings and musings in the world of magazine and graphic design, but also provides you all with a new and maybe unexpected perspective on the industry and other visual observations.

Enjoy,

Tova

No comments:

Post a Comment