Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Can't Miss: Mag+ iPad design video & illustration blogger

More on Mag+:

Mag+ live with Popular Science+ on Vimeo by Bonnier

I wanted to be sure to include a video on the Mag+ software so that those of you who weren't at the staff meeting to see the live demo could look at some of the Mag+ features and take a deeper look at how Popular Science has been able to reach its reachers on an entirely new level with their iPad work using Mag+.



Illustration Blogger:

Lately I've been wanting to work more on improving upon my illustration skills with my recent designs, so seeing this particular blog seemed to bring on inspiration for doing so. It's a bit quirky, and her style is certainly not similar to my own, but I do think it's nice to venture out of your design comfort zone to find new inspiration.

See the full blog here.

2 comments:

  1. This software seems to offer really interesting features for creating magazines. I can see the more tech-savvy people using iPads, but it's such an investment now.

    Also, I really like the illustrator you found. Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michelle, Mag+ seems prettttty cool, but I feel like I'm looking at a different language when I hear about it. Working on our iPad apps for the prototype should definitely be interesting using Mag+.

    ReplyDelete