Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Response: Photo a Day Assignment

It was certainly a not-so-inspiring last Spring Break of college (it was spent it Columbia working on the magazine prototype project), so our capstone's assignment to take a photo a day during our break for inspriation provided an especially interesting challenge. Here are a few of my favorites from the week...

**Unfortunately, my photo card reader broke this week, so I don't have a way to get photos off of my CF card, so as soon as I get a new one, I'll post those photos. Stay tuned.

And here is my final graffiti assignment. Each letter was taken from signs in downtown Columbia.

graffiti assignment

1 comment:

  1. Your typography project turned out great! I love the photo you used for the background image, and the color scheme of the letters is really nice. Columbia has some neat typography.

    ReplyDelete